Updated: Jun 8, 2018
I am excited to welcome you to my Lifestyle Blog!
This will be a blog where I get to share pieces of my world with the world about everything I love as yoga, healthy nutrition, inspiration, fashion, travel, family and more. My intention behind of what I am going to share is to inspire you and many others to live the life to the fullest. I hope I will not fail in my mission.
Today, I would like to introduce myself and share 10 fun facts about me.
Hi, I am Liel
Many people call me Cheri (which is my last name) and I love it as I associate it with cherries, which leads to my first fact;
1. I am obsessed with cherries! When I see something with cherries on it I just must have it.
2. I LOVE being photographed but, I am shy to look straight in the camera, this is why you will mostly find my gaze goes into any direction but rarely straight into the lens.
3. I am in my mid 30`s, married for almost 6 years, and a new mommy to cherry baby Milena.
4. I was made in Russia, raised in Israel from the ages of 9, immigrated to US almost 8 years ago, and lived in 4 different states so far (Florida, California, Hawaii, Texas) currently calling Texas my home.
5. Many years I was thinking that I am not good enough, pretty enough, smart enough, worth enough, and just not enough.
6. My yoga journey has began in 2010, but has became an integral part of my life for the past 5 years as I became a yoga instructor.
7. I was a smoker for about 10 years! All it began in high-school as I was trying to fit in a be "cool" .
8. I LOVE TRAVELING! I have been lucky to explore 9 countries around the world so far and 22 different states around the US.
9. I speak fluently 3 languages : Russian, Hebrew, and English.
I know Spanish pretty well and basic conversation in Japanese.
I am dying to know Portuguese as I think is the sexiest language in the whole world.
10. I served in the Israeli defense forces for 2 years. In the first month of my service I pissed in my sleeping bag after a few good attempts to open a broken zipper.
Well, that is all for now!
I hope you have enjoyed reading my 10 fun facts about me.
I also love getting to know people better with fun facts about them so go ahead and leave a comment with random fact about yourself.
Thank you for taking time to stop by!
If you are willing to know a little bit more about me, check out my story.